The first work at home program that I started with at the end of last month is the ultimate wealth package. I haven't been working with it very long so I can't say much about it yet. You can go see it at my Work From Home website.
One thing that I would advise is at least initially staying with the basic package. I got too excited about the big wonderful possibilities that were promised, so I went with the Gold Package, shelled out for my own domain, only to discover that I can't do basic things like add additional pages for the other work at home programs rated lower than 3 from my affiliate program's control panel. I emailed tech support only to get a person from India with patchy English emailing me back saying "well, Sir, you cannot do that from your control panel, you will have to contact your webhost." I'm sure the gentleman meant well, but it frustrates me to communicate with people who don't have reasonable command of my language under these kinds of circumstances. However, I mailed the webhost and got back an email from someone who DID have good command of the language, who basically told me:
"You will have to contact the program with which you are affiliated."
SCREAM!!!!!!
I haven't gotten around to dealing with this mess yet.
Unless you have a fair amount of money to invest in it, I would also advise avoiding their Yahoo adwords offer. I spent $80 in advertising to get back $10 in commission during the 10 days I have been doing this. I don't have that kind of money put aside, so I'll just have to figure out another way. A flat rate advertising program is better under these circumstances, but as always, be sure they're legit.
I'm not ready to declare the Ultimate Wealth Program a scam because I haven't been involved in it long enough, but I advise taking the free site.
I found about the program through Danny's Scam Review. "Danny" is simply trying to get people involved in the Ultimate Wealth Program.
I hate people that aren't honest about what they're doing. I wouldn't have felt "scammed" by Danny if he had said up front that he was an affiliate for the Ultimate Wealth Program and given their schpiel, letting me decide for myself.
I assure you that I will never do that. I would have nothing but bad karma to gain from being less than honest. I will always tell you my true experiences with any affiliate or work at home program, including whether or not I have enough experience with it to make an informed decision.
So far the Ultimate Wealth Program has provided me less than ultimate wealth. But I will keep you informed.










No comments:
Post a Comment