Friday, May 25, 2007

Banner Maker Pro

I liked Banner Maker Pro well enough that I bought it during the second day of the 15 day trial, and this when I'm really strapped for money. It helps you create beautiful banners like the one that I made for my Adam and Eve satellite store.
Banner Maker Pro helps you make professional looking banners easily. Fair warning--Banner Maker Pro's HTML generator is crap. You will NOT get a working banner code, so don't bother. I just learned how to make banners with code myself, so now I'll teach those of you who don't know what I wish I'd learned a lot sooner.
Here is my Adam and Eve banner:



The upshot of this is that banners are easy to make if you know how, but finding out how can be a pain in the ass. Banner Maker Pro makes the graphics part easier.
I would love to give you the HTML for my banner and help teach you how to make your own working banners, but Blogger just craps up my examples and tries to create banners from nothing. If you would like me to show you how to make your own working banner, please leave me a post in the comments section and let me know that you emailed me for the code. I'm really pathetic about checking the email that I've associated with Blogger. Which, for the record is cheesemeister@cheesemeistercosmos.org
But I do check Blogger for comments daily!

Banner Maker Pro for Flash easily creates

great looking flash banner ads quickly. Save

25% by clicking here. Free trial.


No comments: